May 26, 2020
- The majority of our products and projects are “no-code”, meaning that we use third party platforms to build many of our products. We only select third parties that have exemplary privacy policies, who do not disclose your data. You can read more about the third party platforms that we use on our “Apps I Use” blog post. If you have any questions about our third party platform providers, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wherever possible, our products and projects use SSL.
- We do not share user data with third parties (outside of our platform providers) under any circumstances. User data is shared with legal authorities only with a valid warrant or subpoena.
- You can permanently delete your account and all the data associated with it at any point, by emailing email@example.com.
- Please report any security breach directly to Tristan at contact.tristan.tech. If there is a security breach, we promise to disclose it as soon as possible.